Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sunday Mornings

Everyone has their special Sunday morning traditions.  For some it's going to church, for others it's reading the morning paper with a good cup of coffee, but, for me, it's being spoiled by having scrambled eggs made specially for me!  Rudy and I will sleep in on Sundays, and, when we decide to finally roll out of bed, I'm starving!  Rudy goes into the kitchen and starts going through the refrigerator, looking for all the leftover veggies and meats and cheeses that we have from the previous week.  I never know what combination he's going to come up with, and every week it's a big surprise.  I am usually sitting down on the couch surfing the web, enjoying the smells coming from the kitchen.  Then, I am presented with a plate of the most delicious scrambled eggs!  I am really bad at making scrambled eggs: they always end up too dry or too watery.  Rudy, however, is the master of scrambled eggs.  They are never too dry, are never browned, are fluffy and moist, but not sopping wet.  I don't know how he does it, but I am sure glad he does!


Happy Sunday to everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment