Saturday, August 28, 2010

Just Call Me the Pita Master!

Not only do I have the recipe fully memorized (3 cups + a scant 1/4 cup flour, 2 tsp. yeast, 2tsp. salt, 2 Tbs. olive oil, and 1 1/4 cup water, kneed for 10 min, let rise in the fridge for 3-4 hours...), but I have also developed amazing pita forming technique, and have pulled together an awesome pita assembly line!  I also apparently have no shortage of hungry tummies to find my pitas a home.  Rudy would eat these all day if he could (darn those 5 a day rules!!!), Natalie finds them sooooo soft, and my new, 7-year-old friend Haley couldn't say anything at all because her mouth was always full!  So even though I may be a one trick pony right now, I am damn good at that one trick!!!

So from here on out, please do not call me Lauren.  Simply address me as Pita Master.

No comments:

Post a Comment