Tonight's dinner was spot on, not fishy at all, and left you wanting more even though you are stuffed to the gills.
1 large red potato thinly sliced
1/4 yellow onion, thinly sliced
1 cup arugula
12 Kalamata olives, pitted and sliced in half
2 large pieces of parchment paper
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Take one of the parchment papers and lay out half of the potato slices in the center. Top the potato slices with half of the onion, then half of the arugula. Lay one of the cod fillets on top of the arugula, then sprinkle half of the Kalamata olives on top of the packets.
- Season with the garlic salt and pepper to taste.
- Pull the two longer sides of the parchment paper to the center, then roll the paper down until it loosely touches the fillet. Then fold over each side and secure with 3 staples for each side.
- Place the parchment packets on a cookie sheet, then place in the oven for 30 minutes. Once 30 minutes are over, take the cookie sheet out and transfer each packet to a serving plate. Open the packets carefully because they will be steamy!